After a couple of months of work I've got the first beta of the first public release of my latest project ready for semi-public usage. The basic functionality is there, now it's time to hunt bugs.
I decided to create a webpage for the project, and in doing so i made pages for the rest of my projects that might be of use to somebody else (compared to the majority of my projects :) ).
Enjoy duttSoft :)
Tutorial and a proper description of what it does is in the works, any year now. It feels quite good to actually finish something, although Scripter isn't nearly finished. I've got lots of ideas for improvements for the next versions when 1.0 is done.