Saturday, July 26, 2008

Personality type ENTP

I recently found a personaliy type test(swedish) online that was quite spot on. I got ENTP and one part really made me think "hey, it's me they're writing about here

"Following through on the implementation of an idea is usually a chore to the ENTP. For some ENTPs, this results in the habit of never finishing what they start. The ENTP who has not developed their Thinking process will have problems with jumping enthusiastically from idea to idea, without following through on their plans."

I usually have like 3-4 new cool projects i almost can't wait to get started on so when I've done, at most, a proof-of-concept or something like it I move on to the next one.

2 comments:

olsner said...

Hey, your blog is in Swenglish! The post is in English, but it's labelled "Funderingar" in Swedish. Anyway, we only differ by one letter according to that test - me being an "INTP" (http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html) rather than ENTP. It was really a spot-on description of me! Well, at least it corresponds to my perception of myself, however well that corresponds to reality :) Interestingly, I got a different result on this test than I got on the Facebook myers-briggs test, which shows me as an ISTP. (And when I retook that one right now, it categorized me as an INTJ... I guess that the closer you look at the results the less certain these tests seem :D)

dutt said...

Yea i know, i didn't want to change all the labels so i kept the swedish ones when i happened to switch languages, wasn't on purpose actually :)

I took another test and got INTP so i guess I'm borderline ENTP/INTP but the description of ENTP on that page suited me the best, i read the other ones too.