Friday, July 04, 2008

Jogging

These last few weeks I've begun jogging 5km almost everyday and it's incredibly relaxing for the mind, it's a form of meditation that suits me. Occupying the body with some repetetive task so the mind is free to wander. Yesterday I had to catch up on flexitime, I overslept on wednesday so I lost 3 hours, which meant I ended up working 12 hours straight. After that my brain felt kind of like something run over by a bulldozer but when I had finished my 5km it was almost back to normal again, I felt quite good.

I feel I'm getting the hang of this climbing thing, my fingers doesn't get tired after five minutes anymore, now I can climb up and down a few times, getting the hang of the basic technique. Still loads of fun :)

Later this summer/autumn I think i'm going to take up real yoga, went a few times before but had to stop because of lack of time, but now I've got some time again so I think i'll take it up, it's incredibly relaxing, they used to have it on saturdays 11-12 and I don't think I know a better way to start a weekend.

No comments: