Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's raining deadlines

Been a while since i posted anything here and it has it's reasons. My schedule is just plain chaos at the moment. Taking four courses and the examiner/planner in two of them doesn't seem to grasp the fact that I take other courses at all. A friend of mine calculated the workload for one course during the first two weeks, 35 hours per week. Out of a total of 40 hours per week, add three other courses to that and you got my current situation.

Some of the courses actually might have been interesting or even fun if I didn't have to quickly mash something together just to not get left too far behind. And I'm behind in at least two of the courses, spending the weekend studying to not get left behind in the other two as well.

Haven't really partied for about a month now and it'll probably be another month, haven't got the time to have a hangover since i have to spend the weekends studying. Once I get all my points for all four courses registered I'm going to get paleolithic on a bottle of jäger.

No comments: